Friday, February 13, 2009

Well, here I am!

Here we go....will this be another one post wonder blog to clog up the internet? Or will my blog go on to attract millions of visitors who leave comments to say how wonderful I am and how my opinions and thoughts are vital to the future of the world....I think we all know which is more likely!

So, let me tell you a little about me and what I am hoping to achieve with this blog. I am a single mother of 4 children and grandma to 3 (rising to 4 in July). I work full time in the Public Service (Australian for Government) as a Business Analyst. I'm not entirely happy with my career these days and am toying with the idea of running away to find a seachange in the next year or so.

My blog will be a central point for my rambings about the seachange, as well as information about my favourite hobbies, which are crochet, knitting and jewellery making. I sell small quantities of all 3 online, and am building up some stock so I can sell more over the next year or so. My aim is to earn extra money to help with some of the costs of doing work around the house to get it ready to sell, and to give me a more rewarding outlet than my job currently provides.

So, without further ado....let's do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment