Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well what can I say? It's been a veryyyy long time between posts! My fault entirely, due to a myriad of reasons, probably the most significant one being a move from Canberra to Perth with 2 boxes and a suitcase...I've gone from being an APS6 in the public service and paying a mortgage on a 3 bedroom house in the suburbs to being unemployed and living in my daughter's 3rd bedroom! I think I may have hinted at the reasons for this earlier and I will expand in a future post (not too distant future, promise!) but for now let's just say that in many ways I have never been happier :)

Since I've been in Perth I've had time to rebuild some of my emotional energy, after a hugely stressful first 6 months of this year. I've discovered things about myself that I like, some things that I don't like, but all in all I've come to see that I am who I am, and although I am capable and willing to make adjustments to fit in socially, no-one is ever going to make me be anyone else than who I am....end of rant!

OK, next post I'll show you some of the stuff I've made since I've been here and let you in on my plans for the coming year.....which includes me opening my very own wool shop!!

Thanks for waiting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment